Speciality & Fine Food Fair logo
02 Sep - 04 Sep 2012
Olympia Exhibition Centre
Hammersmith Road, West Kensington, W14 8UX
The Speciality & Fine Food Fair will be kicking off in London’s Olympia Exhibition Centre on September 2th, running through the 4th. It is the UK’s leading trade event for local, regional and top-quality artisan food and drink, and is now in its 14th year.
Attendees include restaurants, hotels, caterers, wholesalers, cafes, independent retailers, delis and distributors, who will be looking to source local and quality ingredients for their businesses.
Key features at the 2012 show will include:
· Speciality Chocolate Fair– the UK’s only trade event dedicated to fine and artisan chocolate
· NEW! UK Chocolate Masters Finals – new to the exhibition this year, a chance for chocolate artisans and pastry chefs to showcase their creations in a bid to become National Chocolate Master and compete at the World Chocolate Masters in Paris in 2013
· Fine Food Forum – an exciting and dynamic live cooking attraction that will showcase the latest flavour trends, cutting edge menu design advice and tips from the industry’s most experienced chefs
· Small Business Forum – aimed at those running small or medium sized businesses, the forum offers valuable advice, case studies and solutions from the experts to help you run a more efficient, sustainable and profitable business
· Free one-to-one expert business advice – SME experts on hand to offer free, personalised advice on any aspect of running a business during 25 minute private sessions
· The Great Taste Award Winners – be the first to see and taste the winning products from the prestigious Great Taste Awards, designed to support speciality food producers and independent retailers who are keeping British food traditions alive
Spain has several representatives exhibiting, including the PDO Dehesa de Extremadura (ham), Mother’s Garden (olive oil), Real Conservera Española (fish and shellfish), Aceites Vallejo (olive oil), Cortijo de Suerte Alta (olive oil), Jamones Juan Pedro Domecq (ham), Products from Spain (charcuterie), Precocinados Fuentetaja (pre-packed foods), Pescados PCS (fish), Monte Porrino (ham and sausages), De Prado (olives), and Regulatory Council of PDO Pimentón de la Vera (paprika), among others.
For further details, including information on how to register, visit www.specialityandfinefoodfairs.co.uk
Follow them on twitter: www.twitter.com/Speciality_Food
Join them on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/irwmOF