The meeting for the European potato sector in 2012, part of the PotatoEurope* process:
• on a site on over 40 ha,
• over 250 exhibitors,
• for the whole potato sector (producers, agricultural supplies, consultancy, services, buyers, packers, traders etc.),
• dynamic demonstrations (sites showing planting, harvesting, handling etc.),
• technical areas: agronomy, innovation, economy and outlets, displays of varieties,
• international commercial village: the meeting point for all of the sector’s operators,
• focus on new equipments,
• all the experts at your service
Potato Europe rotates each year around four countries: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France. The 2011 event was held in Tournai, Belgium, where we were able to host 10 seed export focused organisations on our 'new-look' stand.
Potato Europe is a key industry event for our seed and export sector, and we typically present a large stand promoting generic seed, seed health and variety information. Furthermore, this stand is where our seed and export industry co-exhibit with us under their own branding, in order to promote their own varieties to the visitors at this popular, and growing, event.
Although this is a European event, visitors come from far and wide, from countries such as Syria, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Turkey, Lebanon, and many, many more. It's reputation is growing and it is now seen as a 'must attend' event for the potato sector.